Job Title: Director of Client Services
Scribbles Software, LLC in Pineville, NC is seeking a Director of Client Services to direct project flows and manage the installations of software solutions for school systemsand government agencies.
Job responsibilities and duties include:
Control and direct project flow.
- Gather project plan details from the project management team and assemble into a project plan.
- Develop and maintain the project staffing plans, actively working out issues in theplan.
- Develop and maintain project reports as assigned such as weekly project status reports, resource planning reports, risk management reports, and other management reports as required.
- Maintain project tracking logs such as actions, issues, minutes, anomalies, PSTs, problems, change, and risk, schedule. Coordinate Meetings/Workshops for projectteam.
- Develop Project Presentation Materials.
Determine project process.
- Reviews project requests to determine goals, time frames, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of resources.
- Assesses proposed projects against institutional technical architecture and policystandards.
- Keeps project requestor updated throughout the analysis, discovery and decisionprocesses.
- Hires, develops, evaluates and disciplines staff in accordance with company policy, and provides for effective staff development opportunities in accordance withdepartment requirements.
- Responsible for creating succession plans for positions in department.
- Provides timely sharing of knowledge and updates to the team.
- Supports team building among employee service employees.
- Establishes a metrics-driven and employee-focused culture within the team.
- Responsible for establishing KPIs, tracking and improving employee servicesperformance.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders (specifically: Sheriff'soffices, schools, and Registrars of Deeds systems).
- Establishes close relationships with Scribbles production team, the Scribbles partners, and sales and marketing personnel to effectively resolve client and systemmanagement issues.
- Report customer service performance metrics to company's stakeholders relating to: average speed of answer, abandoned call rate, first contact resolution, andpercentage of cases resolved.
Lead sales efforts for new products that are available to existing customers.
This position will supervise a team of five (5) professionals (Client Services Representatives).
REQUIREMENTS: No degree plus 2 years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s). Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, skill, experience, andproficiency in the following: 1.Document Management Solutions. 2.Process Management & Workflow. 3.SaaS Document Management. 4.Hosted Services. 5.Document Scanning Solutions. 6.Offsite Document Storage. 7.Disaster Recovery and Backup Solutions.
- Job Site: 10617 Southern Loop Blvd., Pineville, NC 28134.
- No travel. No telecommuting.
- Mail Resumes To: Scribbles Software, LLC, ATTN: HR, 10617 Southern Loop Blvd., Pineville, NC 28134.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.